For me it was a leap of faith to go to Poland for treatment. I had looked round and did visit two clinics and made up my mind to go here. I found my treatment was in very good hands. I had two pre treatment meetings before the main treatment and I had three implants. At first it was going to be four but the technician recommend that three would do (that saved me money). I sat in the chair for just under three hours with no pain and was aware of all that was going on all the time. After two days I stopped taking the pain kill pills. Now back in England I had my stitches out after two weeks by my local dentist and all OK.. I had looked to having the work done here but could not justify the spend at my age. I do have to go back in September for the final fitting of the new plate when all has heal up. I went to Krakow with my wife we were looked after by the team who pick us up from the airport booked the apartment and took us to the appointments and book all our trips out all I can say is thank you all.
- DENTAL CARE & IMPLANT CENTER POLAND KRAKOW
- How will be your implant treatment with DentistInKrakow.CO.UK?
- What the main dental problems of British patients coming to Poland for dental treatment are?
- How to save thousands of pounds on your dental bills with DentistInKrakow.CO.UK?
- SENSATIONAL SMILES with SENSATIONAL SAVINGS