Dental Surgeon Arkadiusz Makowiecki,BDS
- Medical Academy in Wroclaw (1993)
- 1st degree specialist in DENTAL SURGERY (from 1996)
- 15 years experience in dental implant placements for patients in Poland and abroad, including 2 years in the UK
- He performes approx. 300 implant placements per year
- Member of the National Dental Implantology Association (OSIS-EDI), which belongs to the European Association of Dental Implantologists (OSIS-EDI), and the Polish Implantological Association (PSI-ICOI/DGOI).
- Consultant for Osstell and Thommen in Poland.
Preferred IMPLANT SYSTEMs: CAMLOG, THOMMEN, NOBEL, STRAUMANN, BREDENT, NEOBIOTECH
How Doc Arek difines his mission as dental surgeon and dentist:
I grant each patient all the time he/she needs to feel fully comfortable. Consultation and discussion of the treatment plan are not limited to a single visit; all questions need to be answered and doubts dispelled so that the patient can actively and consciously participate in the treatment and help ensure its long-term results.
Doc Arek during surgical procedure at Dental Care & Implant Center: